At Misayo House, we take pride in providing our clients with the highest quality jewelry. All of our pieces are Hypoallergenic, Lead & Nickel Free! They are double-plated in either 14-18k Gold, Rose Gold or Genuine Rhodium to ensure exquisite quality and with proper care, they can last for years!
- Please limit the exposure of your jewelry to water. Also, chemicals in hand sanitizer, soaps, perfumes and lotions can be harsh on plated jewelry and may affect the wear.
- When you are not wearing your jewelry, store them in a box or pouch that we provide. Try to separate the pieces individually to prevent scratches to stones and metals. You can also store your pieces in a fabric-lined case with separate compartments, or wrap them individually in soft tissue paper.
- A jewelry polishing cloth is something great to clean your jewels every month or two. Use a dry jewelry polish cloth or solution periodically for sterling silver pieces.
- For plated pieces, use a very soft cloth. Too much abrasion or rubbing will wear out the jewelry too fast. No liquids or solutions are necessary.
- While lasting and durable, your jewelry can become scratched or dented, particularly if handled roughly. Regularly check for loose prongs or any damage, promptly bringing it to a professional jeweler for repair if needed.
- Keep in mind, all jewelry (including platinum & gold) will wear over time. Limiting exposure to water and minimizing moisture will increase longevity.
Misayo House is not responsible for the maintenance of your jewelry and does not polish purchased jewelry.